Airbrushing is the big new thing in the world of fashion and creative make-up! You can achieve some very interesting textures, effects and intricate details, efficiently and quickly with a simple airbrush that could take you ages to do by hand. This course is designed for people who have knowledge of airbrushing and want to add more creativity and dimension to their work as well as improve their airbrushing skills for the world of fashion and editorial!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Choosing themes and inspiration to create fashion and editorial make-up designs
- Colour mixing techniques
- Creating a uniform colour base for face and body
- Using different mediums in your airbrush for different effects
- Using stencils effectively to create shapes and textures
- Designing a look and bringing it to life using airbrush techniques
- Achieving complicated designs in an effective and speedy manner
- Opportunity to practice new techniques under expert guidance
WHAT KIT DO I NEED?
- Students should have their own airbrushing kit and basic knowledge of airbrush make-up. They are also required to bring their regular make-up brushes/ kit
- Students should have previous make-up background as well as basic knowledge of airbrush make-up
- The kit bought by each student is not included in the tutelage fee. Each student kit is individual to that student, and is bought by the student to ensure they get the maximum working knowledge of an airbrush in class and practice time after! This is good working practice for being a professional and a well-rounded artist.
- Students wanting to do this course should have previous knowledge of airbrushing.
- Hours in total12 hours
- Date4th - 5th July
- TimeFull Day
- Class capacity10 students
- Wherefat mu make up school Khar West, Mumbai
* Applicable taxes extra
* fat mu certificates given only on completion of your relevant fat mu course / workshop.
* Only students who purchase their airbrush kit through fat mu will be eligible for Temptu Global Certificate.
Please check out our partners at: